Horsemate is the ultimate absorbent Horse Bedding
Horsemate is ideal for all types of horse lovers like trainers, leisure riders and dressage competitors. With Horsemate you can save precious time and money, cut consumption and offer your horses the comfort of natural, recycled wood pellets that are extra absorbent and odour free.
Key features of Horsemate
- As Horsemate activates quickly this means that you save time. There is no standing around waiting and there is no need to waste money on hot water.
- When the odour causing liquid is absorbed, the anti-bacterial properties work much more quickly stopping odour. Urine doesn’t get a chance to get to the floor and spread everywhere, like it does with shavings. You get a low odour, drier stable for your horse.
- The heat treatment of Horsemate, and its natural anti-bacterial properties means your stables are more sanitary with less chance of infections.
- With Horsemate being easy to use, a workable, quick maintenance routine can be easily established. Anyone can do it quickly and effectively – everyone saves time.
- When dust reduced Horsemate is used in a stable it is just the right moisture content, giving you a low dust stable. The low dust environment that has been created means less chance of respiratory problems for your horse.
- A Horsemate stable produces less waste and takes less time to maintain meaning you save money by using less bedding, on an ongoing basis, and having less waste to store or remove. You save money on labour, bedding and waste disposal.
- With a whole tonne of bedding using just one pallet space you have more workable area to use, which we all know can be a valuable resource.
- Everyone these days is looking at the benefits of a low environmental impact for them and their children into the future. Using Horsemate is environmentally friendly, with less onsite waste and less valuable resources going into land fill. It’s good for the environment.
Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com with reference to your receipt number, concerns and place of purchase. A member of the Horsemate team will be in contact with you to discuss your refund or replacement Horsemate bag.
Horsemate is manufactured in Moolap, near Geelong, by our company Pelletmate. Pelletmate was formed in 2009. Pelletmate also manufactures Heatmate & Catmate. We can produce up to 50 tonnes of pellets per day for the Australian and overseas markets.
About Our Products:
- Our eco-friendly wood pellet litter is the ideal solution for pet owners seeking quality pet litter that is easy to use and super absorbent.
- Containing natural oils to inhibit the growth of bacteria which prevents the growth of odour causing bacteria.
- Thanks to its added absorbency our litter lasts much longer than most regular animal litters, saving you valuable time and money! One kilo of wood pellet litter can soak up nearly three litres of odour-causing liquid.
- 100% biodegradable and compostable, our natural wood pellet litter can be used to create great garden mulch for your lawns, providing quality nourishment for your flowers all year round.
- Our natural wood pellets are suitable for numerous pets including cats, horses, kittens, birds, rabbits, guinea pigs, chickens, snakes….
- Sourced from clean, recycled timber destined for landfills, our eco-friendly wood pellet litter is good for your pets, the environment AND your garden.